Saturday, June 2, 2007

Advertising - Two Short but Important Quotes

Twenty years ago while pursuing my undergraduate degree in Marketing / Advertising at Missouri State University, I had an extremely bright professor named Dr. Steven Greene for my Principles of Advertising class. If I remember anything from his class (one of my best), it's these two very important quotes:

"Zig when others zag."

"Creativity is measured at the cash register."

If you have any short, but powerful quotes that have taught you a lot about business...feel free to post them in the comments section.

~Dan

1 comment:

The Pepin Family said...

One quote I have always enjoyed is, "successful people don't have all the answers. They simply know where to find them." I got this from a little book called Bits & Pieces.