Thursday, February 22, 2007

Welcome to The Tack-Sharp Focus blog!

Welcome to the Tack-Sharp Focus -- a blog dedicated to entrepreneurship and small business! We'll focus primarily on the marketing & sales side of running a small business...but we'll occasionally touch on other areas of entrepreneurship.

My name is Daniel J. Watkins and my love is for entrepreneurship. I currently run two small businesses from my home as well as work a full-time job that pays my family's health insurance premiums. :) I have four (count 'em...1, 2, 3, 4...) college degrees including Associates' Degrees in Communications as well as Business, a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and a Masters of Business Administration with emphasis in Electronic Commerce and Entrepreneurship. What can I say...I like to learn!

But I also like to teach...and that is why I have created this blog. With a little hard work, a little luck, and some more hard work, I'll do my best to share my insights with you on ways to grow your small business.

We're currently in beta-test mode with this blog...and will likely "soft launch" this blog and associated business consulting services sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2007.

1 comment:

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

You're awesome for sharing your knowledge Dan. I'm excited to see what you have planned for this blog. I'd also be interested in hearing your take on real estate (buying in 2007). 4 degrees? You're a freak!